Got a question? Find your answer right here.
- Is Aegis hiring? Can I apply?
- What does Aegis Australia do?
- Where is Aegis Australia located?
- I’m interested in a role and it’s not advertised on your website.
- I’ve applied, what happens next?
- Is there anyone I can contact about the progress of my application?
- What do you look for?
- Can I send a hard copy of my resume?
- How long will the process take before a decision is made?
- How can I prepare for an Assessment Centre?
- Do I have to provide referees or to undergo any background checks?
To apply for a frontline careers role, check out Job Search
We do a few things but mainly we operate call centres on behalf of well known companies in these areas:
We have call centres in the Melbourne CBD and Werribee.
Click on the "Email me jobs..." icon on the right hand side of this page. Add your email address, click on work type and categories and add any key words. When we are recruiting for positions that fit your description, you will be notified via email.
After you submit your online application, your details will be reviewed in relation to the specific requirements of the role. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and next steps confirmed.
Generally our selection process involves the following:
- Application review
- Telephone interview
- Face to face interview
- Typing & numeracy testing
- Reference checks
If you’re not shortlisted at the initial stages then you will be notified by email.
When we contact successful candidates we try to always leave a message and will send an email and/or SMS with our phone details.
It depends on the role. Generally though:
- Customer service experience
- Sales orientation (when sales are a part of the job)
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving ability
- Willing to learn and open to new things
We prefer all applications to be submitted online.
It varies depending on the type of role, the start date and how many applications we receive. Generally two weeks or under a month; we aim to keep you as informed as possible at all stages of the process.
Congratulations, you've been invited to attend one! Be prepared to provide work related examples to answer interview questions; we use behavioural questionsplus you'll find some great interview preparation tips here.
If you’re invited to attend an Assessment Centre you have to provide two work-related referees who we can contact by phone.
These referees must have been a recent direct manager or supervisor.
Referees will be contacted by appropriate members of the Talent Acquisition team after you have given your permission. They will only be contacted if you were shortlisted for hire after your Assessment Centre.
If we require any additional background checks, we will ask for your consent prior to proceeding.
Best of luck!